FT: Christmas Vanity FT: Christmas Vanity

I'm very disappointed. You usually have quality work. This time it was a lame concept, the music was very poor, and the anatomy was incorrect. You placed the vagina where the pubic bone would be and when you fucked the store clerk it looked like her pussy was in her thigh.

RoadGuide driving test RoadGuide driving test

Not bad, and a great idea, but each state has their own signs and driving laws. Some of the signs you had aren't in my state, either that or I was reading the questions wrong.

Hidden Object - Majestic Hidden Object - Majestic

Nothing new.

Tender Tender

Took a while to load and the was some glitching in the school stage, but all in all great job.

Alien Splatter Alien Splatter

Great reminder of the good ol' NES days! But you forgot one thing, what really made "NES Hard" was the enemy re-spawn if you backed up on the screen scroll. Wonderful job though. :D

SinclairStrange responds:

I was torn about adding the re-spawning enemies 'cause as much as I wanted too I was scared of the backlash I might of got some some players. Next time though I'm going to wack it in :). Thanks for the comment!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Still a great game, even after beating it so many times. :D

Robin VS the tentacles Robin VS the tentacles

Gotta agree with Wegra on this. Not too mention that you "kill zone" felt wrong too, like I should've been able to get closer to the tentacle pits or fireballs.

The Triple Threat The Triple Threat

During tutorial, you said income had been reduced "by" a quarter when you should've said "to"

Game Princess: Halloween Game Princess: Halloween

Poor attempt at a dress up game.

Shoot and Defend Shoot and Defend

Great concept. Good challenge.