Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

Awesome as always.

Game Grumps : DURR! Game Grumps : DURR!

Seriously, when did swearing become E appropriate?!

Snow Hare Snow Hare

Always refreshing to see something of value on this site. It's like finding a diamond buried in a mountain of coal on this site. :D

ShawnBranden responds:

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

FT: Christmas Vanity FT: Christmas Vanity

I'm very disappointed. You usually have quality work. This time it was a lame concept, the music was very poor, and the anatomy was incorrect. You placed the vagina where the pubic bone would be and when you fucked the store clerk it looked like her pussy was in her thigh.

RoadGuide driving test RoadGuide driving test

Not bad, and a great idea, but each state has their own signs and driving laws. Some of the signs you had aren't in my state, either that or I was reading the questions wrong.

Hidden Object - Majestic Hidden Object - Majestic

Nothing new.

We Were - CAB 3:16 We Were - CAB 3:16

I've gotta agree with SplashKhat, but I wanted to add that it sounds like just a mish-mash of verses from pop culture songs too.

EmpireMusic responds:

It's a acapella from a killer song

Eternity-Prof. Adm. Bacon Eternity-Prof. Adm. Bacon

Great job but I could only give if 4 because the guitar really killed it in the last 15 sec.

Dark Woods Circus (WIP Cover) Dark Woods Circus (WIP Cover)

Looking forward to hearing the finished product. :)

steampianist responds:

will try to finish this asap (or if i get time)

White Velvet White Velvet

Nice

I think that you did an awesome job here, but I hate to see art thats been censored. Sorry but I can only give you an 8.

Fatchaos responds:

Thanks a lot...
And yeah, I censored it because I was under the evil eye when I did NOT censor my work, so my art got deleted from the portal. I might switch back to non-censorship, though.